My name is Angels Ramis. This is me:
I know you were probably expecting your average resume /portfolio, but what sort of joyless Copywriter would I be if I simply attached a plain old PDF CV.
No, Mam. Not on my watch.
Instead, and in order to do my due diligence, here are a few facts you might find interesting as to my skills and experience:
– I finished my copywriting training with Javi Pastor in May 2019. I’ve been working as a freelance copywriter and translator ever since.
– During these +3 years, I haven’t stopped reading and learning about persuasive writing, sales and creativity. Isra Bravo is my main inspiration when it comes to writing copy.
– Collaborating with Joan Marco, I have written a lot for hospitality businesses.
– I have also written for businesses as diverse as engineering companies, architecture studios, lawyer’s offices, a bank, a winery or a dating site.
– In fact, if you look me up on the Internet, you’ll see I’ve been targeting erotic businesses as of late. I’m sure this isn’t much of a problem for you.
– I wrote an e-book on how to use copywriting techniques on dating apps profiles, which turned out to be a bestseller. I mean, it’s selling alright.
– I’m used to writing web pages, blog posts, social media posts, landing pages, emails and ads.
– I LOVED the copy in your Post-Purchase Email seqüence. In fact, I think I even replied to one of the emails letting you know… Such a fan of Pakito 😆
– I like dancing, French fries and listening to other people’s conversations.
– And, well, I seem to be quite fluent in English.
These Are A Few Of My Projects, For Clients And For Me:
Some Content On My (No Longer Available) Blog:
And Pretty Words From People I Have Worked With:
Well, this is it for now. I think there’s enough copy here for you to evaluate my content creation skills.
I hope you don’t get bogged down with so much content made with love by yours truly.
And that it was fun to read.
Have a great day!